Administrator Applications 2017-18
Instructions and Guidelines for Administrator Applications
1. You must have good communication skills in English.
2. You must not be banned while making the application otherwise your application will be denied.
3.You must have at least 45 days of gaming experience on the server.
4. You must have good activity on forums.
5. You must have at least 100 hours of game time on the server.
6. You must not be community banned on any of your alternate or main accounts.
7. You must not be below the age of 12 as this is a duty which requires responsibility and hence we prefer to keep somewhat mature players in the staff that can understand and follow the guidelines laid down by the community leaders.
8. You must fill out all fields. Option fields are exemptions.
9. All Banned users can only create the application once they are unbanned.
10. If a user is banned during the application processing the application will be denied or put on hold depending upon the reason of ban and the opinion of staff members.
Methods of judging your application
Every administrator application is judged on the basis of some benchmarks we have set which are necessary to become a part of our staff. I will mention a few of them here:
-Your admin application: Your admin application must include proper answers of the questions with good use of language. Every admin must be able to communicate properly in English. If he is not capable to communicate he will not be a successful admin.
-Your records on the server: By records I mean the no. of times you have been warned for breaking the rules or some remarks(good/bad) given to you by the admins. Your records includes your day to day gameplay, behavior, regards for the rules and guidelines of the server. (We do not count kills, ratio and skills of DM'ing while recruiting a player to the administration.)During this time we will also look out for our ban logs which keep past records of all bans as well as unban requests made by you. Every negative remark decreases the chances of becoming a part of the staff while every positive remark like, good behavior, good language (communication skills), respect for the rules and helpfulness towards your fellow community members.
-Comments by admins: As per the above benchmarks administrators will comment on your administrator application and judge you if you are worthy to be a part of the staff.
Note: Read this before applying!
1) Please follow the rules and guidelines given in this topic before applying.
2) You cannot edit your application once you have submitted your application so take your time to make it nice and clean.
3) Asking an administrator regarding your application and its process will result in instant denial of the application.
4) Applicants who have applied on old forums or made an application without using this format (till date) can re-apply using the form given below. Older applications are already under processing and will be considered but if you would like to add more content and make it easy for the staff.
5) If you have any doubts you can post below.
6) The administrator application system created by John is now no longer valid and hereby discarded.
7) You can find the administrator application link on the widget block on right side on the portal, forum main menu bar and the main link is given below
You can now make your application here:
Administrator Application Form